Nobody really cares if I list 10 things about myself, but I'll do it anyway! Hopefully it won't be depressing this time~
x You must post these rules.
x Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
x Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
x No tag backs.
1. I'm half Cuban and the other half is a crazy mix of Irish/English/Cherokee/IDEK OTL
2. There's a lot of things I dislike, but I can't say them here C: (WHY DID THAT COME OUT YANDERE?)
3. Himaruya Hidekaz is my idol
4. MSN takes up all of my time.
5. I love RPing
6. I think the whole "manga vs comics" and/or "anime vs cartoons" thing is stupid, but probably not for the same reasons that most people do. They're both just "stylized 2D art" so as far as I'm concerned: one isn't automatically better than the other. It's just a matter of preferences, whether its aesthetics/styles or storytelling/presentation. I think if more people just learned the history of drawing and animation in both east and west, as well as the different cultures, they too would realize this. (So cartoonists need to stop acting like anime is the cancer that's killing young artists' talents, kthnx)
7. I honestly think that Alligators and snakes are adorable, and I wanna wrestle a gator like you don't even know.
8. I like oranges 8U
9. I also like sleeping
10. I WISH I KNEW WHAT MY SPECIAL TALENT WAS